The Cyclo-Index 3400 Series Dial Table Index Drive Package is designed to provide automation engineers with a compact and reliable rotary dial indexer. 3400 DT Drives feature a modified sine motion, widely accepted in the industry for mechanical intermittent motion drives. This unit is offered as a complete drive package with an array of standard motions suitable for most applications. We can also provide special motions to meet specific design requirements. With its dynamic braking and variable speed controller, this package offers complete timing and control versatility.
- 3400 DT Series Indexer.
- 1/3 hp, 90V DC motor.
- Worm drive reducer with various ratios.
- DC motor controller, variable speed, dynamic braking.
- Cam and limit switch for cycle-on-demand.
- Center through-hole (1.75") for power / signal apparatus.
- Universal mounting capability.
Request More Information
- Globoidal cam provides smooth, modified sine-motion curve.
- Large output element for mounting stability.
- Low profile for tight spaces, can be universally mounted.
- Rugged cast-iron housing for durability and thermal stability.
- Wide variety of motions.
- Optional: Dial Table Torque Overload