The Cyclo-Index 4000 Series Dial Table Index Drive Package delivers a low-profile rotary dial indexer with the flexibility of our Cyclo-Index cam-driven mechanism. This allows a variety of standard motions, including a true 2-stop model. We can also provide special motions to meet specific design requirements. With its dynamic braking and variable speed controller, this package offers complete timing and control versatility.
- Cyclo - Index 4000 Series Dial Table.
- 1 / 3 hp, PMDC, 90V, 1800 rpm.
- Double - enveloping worm reducer, internally mounted, 30:1 or 60:1 ratio.
- DC motor control, variable speed, dynamic braking.
- Cam and limit switch for cycle - on - demand.
- Center through - hole(1.5") for power / signal apparatus.
- Universal mounting capability.
- 1 - stop through 12 - stop available.
- Other motions and input periods.
- Non - standard ratios and motors.
- Vertical mounting.
- Torque overload device.
- Dial plates.
- Tooling plates and posts.
Request More Information
- Cyclo - Index patented motion curve for optimized kinematic properties.
- Low profile for tight spaces.
- Internally mounted reducer results in a clean, compact unit.
- Double - enveloping worm gear gives maximum torque, minimum backlash.
- Optional: Dial Table Torque Overload