The new Cyclo-Index 3400DTW is a servo-driven rotary dial table designed for applications that require flexible motion, high accuracy, and minimal maintenance. The dial is supported by precision cross-contact radial bearings, and the driving mechanism can offer as little as zero backlash. This robust gearbox features a large, center through-hole to feed electrical, fluid, power, or other lines.
Request More Information
- Servo - driven mechanical dial table allows unlimited motion options.
- Mechanism employs a high-precision, double-enveloping worm gear.
- Internal ratios range from 5:1 to 60:1, torque rated up to 10,000 in-lb.
- Available in zero backlash configuration; very low backlash is standard.
- Cast - iron housing and quality components create a durable, reliable unit.
- Mounting flanges available for a variety of servomotor manufacturers.
- Custom flanges can be designed for a specific motor, gear reducer, etc.