The Cyclo-Index 4800 Series Dial Table Index Drive Package is the latest addition to our line of cam-driven rotary dial indexers. The 4800 DT provides smooth, mechanical indexing motion and handles up to 11,000 in-lb of torque. Models range from 4-position to 16-position, with various input periods available. We can also provide special motions to meet specific design requirements. With its dynamic braking and variable speed controller, this package offers complete timing and control versatility.
- 4800 DT Series Indexer.
- 1 hp, 90V DC motor.
- Worm drive reducer with various ratios.
- DC motor controller, variable speed, dynamic braking.
- Cam and limit switch for cycle - on - demand.
- Center through - hole(2.25") for power / signal apparatus.
- Universal mounting capability.
Request More Information
- Globoidal cam provides smooth, modified sine - motion curve.
- Large output element for mounting stability.
- Low profile for tight spaces, can be universally mounted.
- Rugged cast - iron housing for durability and thermal stability.
- Wide variety of motions.